Welcome to the Form Library. Some of the forms are PDFs, which you can download and print. You will need Acrobat Reader -- click here to download. Some of the forms can be filled out online and submitted electronically. If you prefer paper printed forms, please and we'll be happy to mail them to you!
Enrollment and Admission Forms
- Does your child have a severe allergy? If so, please fill out the Severe Allergy Form (printable PDF)
- Does your child need to be given prescription medicine while at school? If so, please fill out the Medication Authorization Form (printable PDF).
- Stay up to date on immunizations. See all the MO State Immunization Requirements for all ages here (printable PDF)
- New Upper Schoolers and all high schoolers participating in sports need physicals. Here's the form you'll need to take to the doctor's office: High School Physical Form (printable PDF). Also included in this PDF is the student and parent agreement required for MSHSAA, information on concussions, and the concussion return-to-play form. Note: Athletes must have their physicals turned in to the office before the first day of practice. All new students must have their physicals turned into the office before the first day of class.
- Taking your child in for a check-up? Be sure to take along the Lower School Physical Form for toddler through 8th grade (printable PDF). Note: All new Lower Schoolers as well as all kindergartners need physicials, which must be turned into the office by the first day of school.
These online forms should be filled out at the beginning of each school year for each family:
Additional Forms & Documents
- Will your high schooler be driving to school this year? If so, you'll need to fill out the High School Driving Form (printable PDF)
- 9th-12th grader can leave campus during lunch/study hall periods. Get all the details here and fill out the associated parent permission form: High School Leave Campus Form (printable PDF)
- You can set up a pre-paid tab at the school store - open during most lunch periods. Fill out this convenient online form for a School Store Account.
- Want to find out more about school supplies and the Upper School textbooks? Click here.
- Student-Parent Handbook