Forms Library

Welcome to the Forms Library. Most of our forms can be filled out online and submitted electronically. If you prefer paper printed forms, please contact the office at or call 636-458-6688. We'll be happy to mail them to you! Some of the forms require physicians' signatures; they are listed below as PDFs, which you can download and print. You will need Acrobat Reader -- click here to download. 

All-School Permission Form

This online form covers all the general permissions needed for our students. Each TFS family should submit this form at the beginning of each school year.

Please note, once you begin filling out the form, changes cannot be saved. The form should be filled out in its entirety in one session.

If you would like a printed copy of the completed online form, please email

Health Forms (to be printed and filled out by physician)

  • Does your child have a severe allergy?
    If so, please print and have your physician fill out the Severe Allergy Form (printable PDF).
  • Stay up to date on immunizations.
    As per our parent-student handbook, each student is required to have on file in the school office all vaccinations required by law (or an exempt form) by the first day of the school. Immunization Exemptions: If your child is not vaccinated due to religious or medical exemption, the appropriate exemption card must be on file in the school office. Click here for the MO State Immunization Requirements for kindergarten through 12th grade. For toddlers and preschoolers, click here. for the MO State Requirements. 
  • Do you have a new Upper Schooler or high schooler playing sports?
    If your child is new to the Upper School this year or if you have a high schooler playing sports, here's the form you'll need to take to the doctor's office: High School Physical Form (printable PDF). Note: According to MSHSAA regulations, physical exams for athletes are good for 2 years. If you are a returning athlete, the TFS Athletic Director will contact you if you need a new physical. Note: Athletes must have their physicals turned in to the office before the first day of practice. All new students must have their physicals turned into the office before the first day of class.
  • What does a high school athlete need before the first day of practice?
    All athletes are required to submit a completed Participation Form every year. (See note above to see if you need a new physical on file.) Click here for information on concussions, and the concussion return-to-play form.
  • Has your Upper Schooler had their vaccinations updated?
    If so, please send copies of the shot records to the office or email them to
  • Taking your Lower Schooler in for a check-up?
    Be sure to take along the Lower School Physical Form for toddler through 8th grade (printable PDF). Note: All new Lower Schoolers as well as all kindergartners need physicials, which must be turned into the office by the first day of school.

Additional Forms & Documents